Masonite is manufactured from sawmill waste and forest thinning’s. It is environmentally friendly and offers, excellent machining and working properties. Used in a wide range of applications Masonite can be shaped, bent, is impact resistant and will not split, splinter or crack.
- 2440x1220x4.8mm Standard – $51.50 per sheet +GST
- 2440x1220x4.8mm Tempered-$114.70 per sheet +GST **
- 2745x1220x4.8mm Pegboard – $153.00 per sheet +GST **
- ** These need to be ordered. Allow 2 days.
- Special rates on pack quantities POA
Other panel sizes and thicknesses are available on request.
Also available to order – Underlay, & Weathertex Signboard etc – please call us 0435144672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.